Monday, September 6, 2010

First!!

Hellloooo Internet users,
   If you are reading this now, you have discovered something great. Maybe even awesome...
Just kidding!! So let's start with the basics...
1. My name: Halley (hey-lee) and that's all you need to know right now...
2. My place of living: The Southern part of United States (I'll let you guess where exactly)
3. What this blog is about: what i see and experience in my life...and yes all of these things happen. no joke.
4. How did I come up with this idea: I didn't...my bff Brittany did...and she's the one making me write this all out for the world to see. So don't blame me, blame bff Brittany.


This all started out as a bunch of text messages between us and she decided that I was getting good at writing fake letters and describing things that I should let everyone see it! And that brings us to today. Trust me....we'll be having some fun!! I'm bored of writing so...bye!!


                 Signed, Halley

p.s.- Most of the letters will be old ones from back in the day (i.e. this summer). So enjoy the good ole days before college life started!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! I'm so glad you finally started this! :D

    Signed,

    BFF Brittany

    ReplyDelete