Monday, September 6, 2010

Just a couple of letters for ya...

Well that was a speedy break...but I'm back!!!

here's some short letters that I hope you enjoy...but I don't really care if you don't...but if you do that's awesome. I'll let you read now...

1.Dear Down Feather Pillow,
  I love you...plain and simple. Don't ever forget that.
             To Russia with love, Halley

2.Dear Murfreesboro (or the m-boro) Road Crew,
    You completely and utterly suck. Get a new life.
                 all my hate, Halley

3. Dear Cold Front,
     Get here...now. It's 97 degrees in the shade. That is all.
        Sweating like a pig by a roadside bbq stand,  Halley

4. Dear Sun,
     Why do you hate me so?
          Just wondering, Halley

5. Dear Clouds,
      I would love you if you covered up that fun-sucker of a sun right about now. Thanks, I owe you friends..
            fried and over heated, Halley

Now I will explain these letters to you because you wasnt there...here we go!!

1. I love down feather pillows....you all know what I mean...
2. I don't like confusing roads that have too many options...ahhh, it makes me insane!!
3. It was too dang hot to be playing ball outside...and I was playing ball outside. Where was my brain at this moment...
4.  And it does....it really hates me somedays...
5.  They didn't...why am I not surprised....

just remeber, mud is to rednecks as champagne is to the French and Randy Orton is very nice looking...

signed, Halley

1 comment:

  1. another post so soon? woot woot! i love these. #3 is definitely my favorite. :P

    Signed,

    BFF Brittany

    ReplyDelete